Based on your questions, please find detailed answers to help make your stay more comfortable.
1. How far away are you from the airport?
Kanoa Resort is located just 5.4km or 12 minutes away from Saipan’s International Airport.
2. Can my room be upgraded?
Upgrades (based on availability) are included in some packages; otherwise, inquiries can be made at the reception of the hotel upon arrival. There is an extra fee per night for room upgrades.
3. What is the capacity of each room category?
The Kanoa Resort can accommodate up to 4 persons, 4 adults max.
4. What are the differences between the room categories?
With the exception of the Family Rooms, the Standard Twin rooms located in the Main Wing are smaller than the Tower Deluxe and Royal Tower Deluxe Rooms located in the Emerald Tower. All rooms come equipped with a garden or an ocean-view balcony.
5. Can I have a courtesy room if I leave the hotel late in the afternoon?
Late check out from your room can be arranged at an additional cost, subject to availability on the day of your departure. This can be arranged at the Front Desk.
6. Do you provide baby cribs?
Cribs are available upon request at no charge.
7. Do you have rooms for disabled people?
Fully modified disabled rooms are not available. You can obtain a portable TTY system so accommodation for certain disabilities can be made available. These have a Visible alarm as well as a Vibrating alarm. Most areas and facilities at the resort are accessible to disabled persons. most areas and facilities at the resort are accessible to disabled persons.
8. Are non-smoking rooms available?
Non-smoking rooms are available upon request.
9. Does my room have a refrigerator?
All Kanoa Resort rooms have mini-refrigerators.
10. Are there hairdryers, irons and ironing boards in the rooms?
All rooms have hairdryers. Iron & ironing boards are available upon request from Housekeeping.
11. Are there telephones in the rooms?
All rooms have telephones.
12. Is use of the in-room safe included?
Yes, all in-room safes are available for use free of charge.
13. Can I drink the tap water?
Yes, the tap water is safe for drinking.
14. Do I have to make reservations at the restaurants?
Please make reservations for the Barefoot Beach BBQ restaurant.
15. What is the dress code at the restaurants?
Dress code at the Isla Cafe requires shirts, bottoms and shoes. No wet swimwear or towels.
16. Do you cater to vegetarians and vegans?
Some menu items at the Isla Cafe are vegetarian. Should you require vegan menu items, please consult with the Executive Chef upon your arrival.
17. Do you have children's menus?
The Isla Cafe buffet caters to a variety of tastes, including children’s dishes.
18. Are all meals buffet?
Meals at the Isla Cafe are buffet, however, a la carte items are available at the Isla Terrace.
19. Is babysitting available?
Babysitting service is available through advance request at the Front Desk for an hourly fee based on time and number of children.
20. What type of night entertainment is offered?
Barefoot Beach Bar & BBQ has an island show nightly, Club C has live musical entertainment nightly and the Lobby shows family movies on Friday evenings.
21. How far is it to the nearest shopping area?
The Joeten Shopping Area is conveniently located across the street.
22. Are pool towels provided?
Yes, pool towels are provided at the Pool Center.
23. Is there tennis pro at the resort?
Yes, a tennis pro is available to instruct for an hourly fee.
24. Do you have valet or self-parking?
Self-parking is available in our main parking lot.
25. Can I book tours & excursions from your resort?
Yes, optional tours and excursion can be booked at the resort.